So since I’m a teacher and all my roommates and my HUSBAND (AHH, still can’t believe that’s a real thing) are all working I’m finding myself getting bored with watching T.V. or taking the dog for a walk, or reading for hours, so I wanted something to do. I’ve stumbled upon this lovely blog, that I started ages ago and I thought I would continue it with some funny things, some interesting articles and just generally give me something to do everyday, while I procrastinate planning my school year a little longer.
I found this list online to start, and I’ll do my best to continue with it everyday. Feel free to snag and do it yourself too, it’s kind of fun and less of a commitment than an interesting photo a day (Which are also fun too)
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favourite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.